Monday, October 26, 2015

What would you do?

OK, I'm pretty sure you all saw my headline, wondering what I mean? Well, I know it's just a story, however, I've just finished listening to Last Light by Terri Blackstock. It's the first in a series and after listening to it while waiting on number two, it really makes one think, what would you or I do if that were us in that situation? Would we stick together as a family and a community and share what we have to keep us all fed and alive, or would we hoard what we have and kill for more?

I pray that that never happens to us, however, the way our nation is going, it could happen sooner rather than later. I pray that people would work together in that situation and any other situation we are in. We need that more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment