Saturday, October 24, 2015

American sniper

OK, I've just finished listening to American sniper the autobiography of Chris Kyle. It's not exactly what I was expecting from him, although, I'm not sure what I was expecting. My opinion of it was that it was very good, detailed versus the movie. He didn't go over his last days or moments before he died. In his widow's book, American wife by Taya Kyle, she was really detailed and descriptive, from her view and standpoint of their life and of his last days and moments.

Chris's book did go a bit more on detail on what he was really like when going into the service and attempting to become a sniper. How many courses he took to get to the point of beginning his sniper life.

Of course, we all know, that books almost always tell more than the movies. I do recommend reading this if you've ever seen the movie American sniper or if you have plans to watch it. Then I would recommend reading American wife by Taya Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment