Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The scum of all fears

The scum of all fears is a Christian fiction mystery book. It's also number 5 in the series of the squeaky clean mystery series. I'll tell ya, Gabby is somebody who'd I wanna know and admire. Gabby is a crime scene cleaner, now, I had never heard of a crime scene cleaner position before until I started this series by Christy Barritt.

In this book, Gabby is not only a crime scene cleaner, but she's interviewed for a Medical examiner position, in a different state, which is somewhat putting a damper on her upcoming nuptials. There is some bigger problem that's now affecting everybody she knows-a serial killer from her fiance's past, who had escaped from prison, skipped some states and who's on the warpath.

For whomever decides to read this, I'd suggest starting at the beginning of the series, which is hazardous duty-Christy Barritt. Have a great night folks, I'm off to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment